AtG’s Opera Pubs are improvised, wild nights that offer up your favourite operatic arias and ensembles, performed by both established and emerging opera talent. Opera Pubs are the perfect introduction for newbies and a welcome break for opera vets who want to see something “a little different.” What’s more fun than opera and a beer with friends?
As the TRANZAC re-opens fully for the first time since March 17, 2020, our staff is making every effort to ensure your safety and comfort. With that in mind, we will maintain the following COVID-19 protocols until further notice. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or if you have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID.
- has installed high powered, very quiet HEPA Rx and carbon filters in all three rooms;
- is requiring everyone who enters the building to show Proof of Vaccination.
- is maintaining limited capacity at approx 50% for all three rooms until further notice;
- is requiring the use of masks unless patrons are eating, drinking, and when at their seats;
- is disinfecting high touch surfaces - including mics - before, between, and following each performance;
- is providing hand sanitizer at high touch surfaces and in high traffic areas;
- is maintaining standard bar service: patrons can purchase food and drinks at the bar, to be consumed at their seats.
For more information on their COVID-Protocol, visit the links below.